TransFilm Anti-Transpirant creates a water-impermeable layer to protect the plant. It coats leaf surfaces with a clear, glossy film that provides a water-impermeable layer to protect the plant and decrease the rate of transpiration. A single application of TransFilm in late fall provides durable winter protection for shrubs, trees, and golf greens, and a spring application helps reduce dew formation and leaf blade wetness. A TransFilm application prior to transplanting also helps reduce transplant shock to plants, shrubs, and sod.
- Protects the plant with a durable clear film
- Protects golf greens, shrubs, and trees from winter desiccation
- Reduces dew formation on turfgrass and leaf blade wetness
- Reduces transplant shock
- Reduces water requirements during drought conditions
- Extends the life of cut sod