Preventive, curative, superlative disease control – T-Methyl 4.5 F Fungicide offers it all. It protects a broad spectrum of crops against a wide range of diseases with effective, systemic disease control, which is why thiophanate-methyl is one of the most widely used fungicides in the world. T-Methyl 4.5 F effectively protects new growth from a broad spectrum of diseases including white mold, powdery mildew, rusts, brown spot, brown rot, Fusarium and Rhizoctonia root rot.
- Almonds, apples, peanuts, pecans, pistachios, stone fruits, strawberries beans, soybeans, Cucurbits, garlic, onions (in-furrow)
- Serves as an excellent tank-mix option with its easy-to-handle, flowable formulation
- Works systemically to protect new growth
- Offers thorough protection against a broad spectrum of diseases
- Active Ingredient: Thiophanate-methyl (46.2%)