Pillar G fungicide is a combination of pyraclostrobin (the active ingredient in Insignia fungicide) and triticonazole (the active ingredient in Trinity fungicide) on a granular carrier. This combination of two highly effective active ingredients delivers excellent disease control on numerous diseases problems that challenge turf managers today. These diseases include dollar spot, anthracnose, patch diseases (brown patch, large patch, take-all patch, summer patch), snow molds, and leaf spots.
- Better performance on dollar spot than many other products
- Dense particle with excellent spreading characteristics
- Controls more diseases than competing granular fungicides
- Labeled for use on most turfgrasses for both lawns and golf
- Provides healthier and higher quality turf, especially during stressful periods.
|Application:||Apply 3 lbs per 1,000 sq. feet. Water in after application. Reapply after 14 to 28 days if needed. 10,000 sq ft coverage/bag|
Golf courses, commercial and residential lawns, parks, recreational areas and athletic fields
Pyraclostrobin - 0.38% Triticonazole - 0.43%
|Effective Against:||Anthracnose, bentgrass dead spot, bermudagrass decline, brown patch, brown ring patch, dollar spot, fairy ring, fusarium patch, gray leaf spot, gray snow mold, large patch, leaf spot, melting out, necrotic ring spot, pink patch, pink snow mold, powdery mildew, pythium blight, pythium root dysfunction, rapid blight, red thread, rhizoctonia leaf, sheath spot, rust, summer patch, take-all patch, yellow tuft, downy mildew, zoysia patch|