Pillar G fungicide is a combination of pyraclostrobin (the active ingredient in Insignia fungicide) and triticonazole (the active ingredient in Trinity fungicide) on a granular carrier. This combination of two highly effective active ingredients delivers excellent disease control on numerous diseases problems that challenge turf managers today. These diseases include dollar spot, anthracnose, patch diseases (brown patch, large patch, take-all patch, summer patch), snow molds, and leaf spots.
- Better performance on dollar spot than many other products
- Dense particle with excellent spreading characteristics
- Controls more diseases than competing granular fungicides
- Labeled for use on most turfgrasses for both lawns and golf
- Provides healthier and higher quality turf, especially during stressful periods.
10,000 sq ft coverage