Phyton 35 is a broad-spectrum systemic labeled for use on fruits, vegetables, & herbs as well as ornamentals and other greenhouse and nursery crops. Its patented chemistry speeds absorption into plants, enabling its active ingredient, copper sulfate pentahydrate, to move throughout the plant and be retained in the bio-system for up to 21 days. Phyton 35 is a solution (not a suspension) that leaves no visible residue and won’t clog spray nozzles. Gentle enough to use from propagation up to the time of harvest, yet strong enough to handle your most stubborn disease challenges like botrytis, bacterial leaf spot, powdery mildew, pythium, and more, Phyton 35 makes an excellent partner in your Resistance Management program.
- True systemic: readily absorbed and can move throughout the plant
- Preventive & curative for root and foliar diseases
- Controls fungals, bacterials, & viral diseases
- Excellent Resistance Management / Rotation Partner
- Very broad spectrum
- Low risk of phytotoxicity
- Use throughout the entire crop cycle, on tender tissue like seedlings and cuttings and on most open blooms