Designed specifically for cool weather conditions, the premium ester formulation in Cool Power® is ideal for winter weed control, dormant warm season turf and early season applications in transition zones and cool season climates. By combining three powerful herbicides, Cool Power provides effective post-emergent control of dandelions, chickweeds, plantains, oxalis, spurge and a wide range of broadleaf weeds.
- Premium ester formulation for cool-weather weed control
- Can be used in 2,4-D sensitive areas
- Maximum weed control power in early spring and fall extends spray season
- Contains triclopyr to control hard-to-kill weeds like ground ivy and wild violet
- Can be used for spot treatment under warmer conditions
|Active Ingredients:||MCPA 56.14% + Triclopyr 5.0% + Dicamba 3.6%|
|Use On:||Cemeteries, Golf courses (fairways, aprons, tees and roughs) Lawns, Non-crop areas, Turf (not pasture) Parks|
|Weeds Controlled:||Chickweed, Clover, Dandelion, Dock, Groundy ivy, Henbit, Kochia, Mallow, Morningglory, Pigweed, Plantain, Spurge, Thistle, Yallow, and more.|
Lawns & Turf: 0.91 to 1.29 fl oz in 1/2 to 5.5 gals of water per 1,000 sq ft; Non-Crop Areas: 1/4 to 3/4 gal of Cool Power per 50 to 300 gals of water. This mixture will cover 43,500 sq ft.