Use Fertilome Root Stimulator every time you plant trees, shrubs, Roses, annuals and perennials to stimulate early root formation and stronger root development. It promotes early root formation by using a combination of hormone type root stimulator and fertilizer.
- Reduces transplant shock and promotes greener, more vigorous plants.
- Flowers, shrubs and trees: 3-1/2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Mix 1-8 pints per plant transplanted.
- House plants: 1/2 cup per quart of soil (a 6-inch pot holds approximately 1 quart of soil).
- Total Nitrogen 4% Available Phosphate 10% Soluble Potash 3%
- Also contains B-1, indole butyric acid and a wetting agent.