Lightweight vermiculite provides superb aeration and moisture retention when mixed in with peat, bark, or compost. Also makes excellent fertilizer. Vermiculite soil supports root structure and stimulates fast root growth. Can be used by itself to aid soil-less hydroponic greenhouses.
- Coarse vermiculite is Grade V2
- Improves soil's ability to nourish plants by improving its water retention and aeration.
- Vermiculite is a natural mica mineral that expands under extreme heat.
- Loosens soil, allowing roots to spread and grow.
- A great option for seed germination and cutting propagation.