Chapin Professional Spreaders were built to provide all of the features and functionality needed for reliable, efficient performance. The 100-Pound Salt and Ice Melt Spreader has a large, 2 piece hopper design that boasts stainless steel handles and a rugged stainless steel frame, solid linkage for full gate control, spiked auger to help move salt and tear through clumps, 14" pneumatic tires for just about any terrain, front and side baffle system for precise control of spread pattern and enclosed metal gears with grease fitting to withstand the elements. Protective rain/snow cover included.
- 100-Pound capacity hopper with enclosed gear system with grease fitting to withstand the elements, supported by a rugged stainless steel frame
- Recommended for use with salt, Halite, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride and calcium chloride (small and pelletized particulates)
- Innovative gate control, make gate changes from the handle
- Spiked auger tears up clumps
- Includes a protective rain/snow cover