Soil Moist polymers reduce your plant waterings by 50%, reduce transplant shock and soil compaction and is effective in the soil for 3-5 years. It is an effective water management aid that is ideal for interior and exterior plantings such as for trees, shrubs, containers, baskets, flower beds, vegetables and grass. The polymer captures and stores water that normally leaks through the soil. When the soil dries the polymer releases the water it stored.
- stores over 200 times its weight in tap water
- releases a steady supply of water as your plants need it
- non-toxic, safe and economical to use
- reduces plant watering by 50%
- Great way to reduce watering in drought