The Rescue Reusable Yellowjacket Trap has a unique trap design that prevents yellowjackets from escaping. Yellowjackets fly in through holes in the bottom of the trap, then continue upward through the interior cone and become trapped within the outer cylinder. The yellowjackets eventually die of dehydration. Our trap's durable construction holds up in sunlight for many seasons of use, and its clear plastic walls allow you to see the yellowjacket "body count" so you can empty the trap when full.
- Catches multiple species of yellowjackets
- Attractant lasts for weeks without daily maintenance
- Attractant refills available, including the 10-week Attractant Cartridge for even longer lasting performance
- Double-chambered design prevents yellowjackets from escaping
- Durable plastic holds up in sunlight for seasons of use