For beef cattle producers, BOVI-SHIELD GOLD 5 is a modified-live virus used for the vaccination of healthy cattle to prevent infectious bovine rhinotracheitis (IBR) virus and to aid in the prevention of bovine viral diarrhea (BVD) Types 1 and 2 viruses, and disease caused by parainfluenza 3 (PI3) virus and bovine respiratory syncytial virus (BRSV).
- Prevents BVD Types 1 and 2 viremia
- Prevents respiratory disease caused by IBR virus for at least nine months
- Aids in the prevention of respiratory disease caused by BVD Types 1 and 2 viruses for at least nine months
- Aids in the prevention of respiratory disease caused by BRSV and PI3 virus
- Administer 2 mL subcutaneously (SC) or intramuscularly (IM).