Sustain III Boluses are intended for oral administration to beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cattle. Sustain III Boluses are indicated for the treatment of the following diseases when caused by one or more of the following pathogenic organisms sensitive to sulfamethazine: Bacterial Pneumonia and Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex, (Shipping Fever Complex) (Pasteurella spp.), Colibacillosis (Bacterial Scours) (E.coli), Necrotic pododermatitis (Foot Rot), Calf Diphtheria (Fusobacterium necrophorum), and Acute Metritis (Streptococcus spp.)
- Sustained action - 3 full days from a single treatment
- Fast Acting - reaches minimum therapeutic blood levels within 6 hours post administration
- Highly concentrated - provides peak antibiotic blood levels of 250 p.p.m. - quickly acts to break fever and illness
- Short withdrawal time - 12 days
- Not available for sale or shipment to California residents.