Vitamin E+AD is a clear, sterile, non-aqueous solution of Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin E. The product is intended as a supplemental source of vitamin A, D, and E in cattle. Intramuscular or subcutaneous injections offer an efficient and rapid method to increase vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E status of animals.
- Provides a quick boost of Vitamin E to help maintain Vitamin E levels
- Eight times more effectively absorbed than equal amounts of Vitamin E administered orally
- Offers flexibility of intramuscular or subcutaneous injection
- Contains Vitamin A Propionate versus Vitamin A Palmitate
- Provides vitamins essential to cell integrity and metabolic functions including reproduction, bone development, mucosal secretions and proper growth and maintenance of surface epithelium
- Excellent syringe-ability
- Contains no harmful levels of emulsifiers or alcohol, therefore, will not cause injection site irritation