Ivermectin Pour-On for cattle is indicated for the treatment and control of parasites in cattle. Use to treat gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), grubs, flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
- FDA approved and equivalent to the pioneer product
- Proven performance
- Broad-spectrum control of costly internal and external parasites
- Low volume application
- Up to 28 days of horn fly control
- Provides a wide margin of safety with minimal animal stress
- Available in multiple, convenient sizes in unbreakable plastic containers
- Active Ingredient: 5 mg of ivermectin per mL
- For Use On Cattle
- Will treat 50 head of cattle
NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE
**Not available for sale or shipment to California residents.