Ivermectin Pour-On for cattle is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), grubs, flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
5 mg of ivermectin per mL
- FDA approved and equivalent to the pioneer product.
- Proven performance.
- Broad-spectrum control of costly internal and external parasites.
- Low volume application.
- Up to 28 days of horn fly control.
- Provides a wide margin of safety with minimal animal stress.
- Available in 7 convenient sizes in unbreakable plastic containers
For Use On