Ivermectin Pour-On for cattle is indicated for the treatment and
control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia
ostertagi), lung-worms, grubs, horn flies, sucking and
biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
5 mg of ivermectin per mL
• FDA approved and equivalent to the pioneer product.
• Proven performance.
• Broad-spectrum control of costly internal and external
• Low volume application.
• Up to 28 days of horn fly control.
• Provides a wide margin of safety with minimal animal
• Available in 6 convenient sizes in unbreakable plastic
APPROVED FOR USE ON:
Not available for sale or shipment to California residents.