Ivermectin Pour-On for cattle is indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), grubs, flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle.
- FDA approved and equivalent to the pioneer product
- Proven performance
- Broad-spectrum control of costly internal and external parasites
- Low volume application
- Dosage: 1 ml for each 22 lbs of body weight. 50mL/1100 lb cow. 18mL per 400 lb calf.
- Up to 28 days of horn fly control
- Provides a wide margin of safety with minimal animal stress
**Warning! Not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.
Not available for sale or shipment to California residents.