Duramycin 72-200 Injection is a sterile, ready-to-use solution containing 200 mg per mL of the broad spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline. Duramycin 72-200 is effective against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria for beef cattle, dairy cattle, calves (including pre-ruminating veal calves) and swine.
- Now approved for lactating dairy cattle
- Versatile, broad spectrum antibiotic
- Effective against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria
- Treats respiratory diseases, pinkeye, scours, and other bacterial infections
- Approved for sub-Q administration
- Ready-to-use: no refrigeration or shaking required
- Active Ingredient: Oxytetracycline: 200mg per mL
**Not available for sale or shipment to California residents.