Goat Care is used for the removal and control of mature gastrointestinal nematode infections of goats including Haemonchus contortus, Ostertagia (Teladorsagia) circumcincta, and Trichostrongylus axei.
- FDA Approved for use in all classes of goats
- No milk withdrawal. 30 day slaughter withdrawal
- Convenient, single dose treatment at any time during production cycle, helping you to strategically deworm the entire herd.
- Palatable, stable in any meal form.
- Very safe. Rumatel is backed by years of safe use in goats.
- Does not adversely impact reproductive performance.
- May by used frequently. Conditions of constant worm exposure may require retreatment within 2 to 4 weeks.