Ferriplus is one of the best chelated irons for treating Iron Chlorosis. It provides maximum iron availability in soil pH ranges from 8-12 due to unique EDDHA chelating agent. It can be used as a foliar spray or granular form and is great for trees, gardens, roses and all your vegetative growth.
- Addresses and minimizes effects of iron deficiency in target crops
- Use on turf, apples, peaches, oranges, soybeans and carrots and more
- Essential for chlorophyll development through the plant system
- Stable in very high soil pH allows for long term availability to the crop
- Contains 6% chelated Iron
Trees: Apply up to 2 oz. per tree for each inch of trunk diameter.
Turf: (Includes Lawn, Sod and Golf Courses) – Apply at 1/2 to 1 lb. per acre in sufficient water for good coverage. Follow with thorough watering.