Quinclorac 75DF Herbicide provides dependable post-emergent control of both broadleaf and grassy weeds in a wide variety of turf species from residential and commercial to golf courses, sports fields and sod farms.
- Long-lasting control of weeds and grasses - from one month up to 90 days.
- Excellent control of crabgrass, even in its mature stages.
- Application and seeding flexibility - ideal for seeding and overseeding before or after application.
- Compare to Drive Herbicide
- Recommended to apply with a surfactant
|Active Ingredient||Quinclorac 75%|
|Effective Against||Crabgrass, Clover, Foxtail, Dandelion, Black Medic, English Daisy, Morningglory, Dollarweed, Speedwell, Torpedograss, Kikuyugrass, Barnyardgrass, Bindweed, Signalgrass, and Violet|
|For use in||Commercial & Residential Turf-grass, Golf Courses, Sports Fields and Sod Farms
NOT FOR USE ON Bahiagrass, Colonial Bentgrass, Seaside Bentgrass, Centipedegrass, Dichondra, St. Augustine
|Application||1 tbsp. per gallon of water (1 lb. per acre)
.36 oz per 1000 sq ft
|Time Frame||It can take at least 14 days after application to see dead or dying weeds|
1 tablespoon Quinclorac 75 DF - 2 Tablespoons MSO Adjuvant - 1 gallon water