Turfcide® 10G is a preventive fungicide labeled for control of certain soil diseases on non-residential turf, including golf course greens, tees and fairways. Turfcide 10G provides excellent control of pink and gray snow molds when applied in the fall immediately before the first snowfall. It is also very convenient to use during winter thaws when spray application equipment is not available for use because it has been winterized.
- Apply immediately prior to the first snowfall or when temperatures remain below 60 degrees F and extended wet conditions are expected. Turfcide 10G must be moved into the soil thatch layer to be effective. Applications must be followed with 1/4 inch of irrigation water or rainfall on the day of application
- For control of existing turf disease, Turfcide 10G should be applied at first sign of symptoms
- For use on golf course greens, tees and fairways, sod farms and industrial parks
- For use on professional and college athletic fields for gray and pink snow mold only
- Active ingredient: PCNB 10.0%
- FRAC Group 14 fungicide
- Mode of Action: Lipid peroxidation and subsequent disruption of fungal cell membranes