North Idaho Energy Logs products are a renewable energy source made entirely of wood by-products from sawmills. Energy Logs are a much cleaner burning fuel than firewood and other densified fire logs. Because of their manufacturing methods, Energy Logs create more heat with less particulate emissions, less ash and little or no residue. These renewable and efficient manufactured logs and pellets are perfect for home heating in the winter.
- 1 Pallet of ENERGY LOGS Has The Heating Capacity of 1.5-2 CORDS FIREWOOD.
- Energy Logs contain approximately 68,000 BTU’s per log.
- Energy Logs weigh approximately 8 lbs, measure 13 inches long and 4 inches in diameter.
- Energy Logs create less ash and little or no residue.
- Buy them by the log or pallet.