Canine Spectra 10 is a comprehensive booster that provides 10-way protection for your dog. Use for subcutaneous vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Canine Distemper, infections Canine Hepatitis, Canine Adenovirus Type 2 (CAV-2), Canine Coronavirus, Canine Parainfluenza, and Canine Parvovirus (CPV) Type 2b, Leptospira canicola, Leptospira grippotyphosa, Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae and Leptospira Pomona.
- Meets or exceeds USDA standards
- Contains Type 2B Parvorirus for rapid immunity and cross protection against all recognized field strains
- Parvo fraction is high titration, low passage
- High vaccine titers help overcome low-level maternal antibody interference in puppies
- Available in single dose with syringe
- Easy do-it-yourself vaccination yields huge savings, especially for multiple dog owners, breeders, and shelters