- One low-volume dose for effective treatment and control of internal and external parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites
- The active ingredient - ivermectin - provides convenience, broad-spectrum efficacy and a high margin of safety
- Cattle dosage: 1 ml subcutaneous per 110 lbs. of body weight.
- Swine dosage: 1 ml subcutaneous per 75 lbs. of body weight
- 10mg of ivermectin per mL
- Not available for sale or shipment to California residents.
**Warning! Not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.