Pendulum 2G herbicide is one of the most economical preventive weed control options in the ornamental nursery industry, controlling a wide range of weed species – more than 40 grassy and broadleaf weeds – at a low-cost-per-acre price. Over 335 ornamental species are listed on the label.
- Is one of a few herbicides recommended by university specialists that has shown excellent crop safety on annuals, perennials and woody ornamentals.
- Is for over-the-top use in nurseries on woody species and perennial species that are sensitive to oxyfluorfen or other selected broadleaf herbicides.
- Contains pendimethalin, the long-time industry leader in preemergent weed control performance and value.
- Is an excellent granular formulation for use in landscape beds where safety across a variety of ornamental plant materials is required.
- Active Ingredient: Pendimethalin 2%