With Protecta EVO® EXPRESS™ technicians will spend significantly less time setting up an account and servicing bait stations. The extra time can be used to better inspect and evaluate rodent activity, implement exclusionary measures or simply to enhance account profitability.
- Fast: Single locking mechanism provides quick servicing combined with a station that is strong enough to provide a high level of tamper-resistance. Contains 4 vertical bait positions (that accommodate 8-1oz. Blox) with locking rods that won´t fall out during cleaning and a removable tray with rounded corners for quick station servicing.
- Multiple Anchoring Options: The EXPRESS™ provides a secure station with a professional appearance. It comes pre-installed with a concrete block that is completely enclosed with no bolts or screws that can break or crack. The station also has a hole in the base for use with duckbill anchors and holes in the back to be secured to a fence line.
- Tamper-Resistant for Kids & Dogs: The station can only be accessed once it has been opened with the key. The ramped entries & baffles keep bait and traps out of reach of children and non-target wildlife for peace of mind.
- Versatile: Baiting or trapping, the EXPRESS™ offers multiple options to fit the needs of your customer. It can either hold 2 T-Rex rat traps, 2 Mini-Rex mouse traps, up to 8 bait blocks or a combo of these options to best meet your needs.
- Made from 100% recycled, heavy duty injection-molded plastic
- Key location guide; symmetrical key self-orients into the lock
- Ramped entry allows bait to stay dry in water-prone areas
- Bell barcode sticker is pre-installed & ready to use with your tracking software
- Rear mounting holes allow station to be secured to a fence
- Opening on bottom for use with duck bill anchor or used as a drain hole to clear excess water
- Interlocking area to securely stack stations
- Internal service label holder and external service label securing option; service label card can be zip tied to outside of station